Transcode Canon XF 100 MXF to Apple ProRes 422 to FCPX
Canon EOS 6D Mac: Make Canon 6D H.264 MOV Editable in iMovie/FCE
Summary: In this article, you will know how to import [url=http://www.pavtube.com/canon-camera-file-transcode.html]Canon[/url] EOS 6D H.264 1080p/1080i recordings to iMovie or Final Cut Express on Mac Mountain Lion 10.8, and edit with best AIC codec.
The EOS 6D is built around a new Canon CMOS sensor, which offers a pixel count of 20.2MP (compared to the D600 and A99's 24MP, or the [url=http://www.pavtube.com/guide/convert-canon-5d-mark-iii-mov-to-fcpx-with-apple-prores-codec.html]5D Mark III[/url]'s 22MP). In concert with the DIGIC 5+ processor it offers a standard ISO range of 100-25600, expandable down to 50 and up to 102,400.
What's the best format for use in editing Canon EOS 6D MOV in iMovie and Final Cut Express? How to import Canon EOS 6D MOV to iMovie or Final Cut Express for smooth editing? You may have the need to edit Canon 6D MOV video in iMovie and FCE. From Apple forum we know that H.264 MOV is not a suitable editing format for iMovie and Final Cut Express, you are suggested to transocde Canon EOS 6D [url=http://www.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-mac/]MOV to AIC[/url] (Apple Intermediate Codec), the favorite editing codec of iMovie and Final Cut Express in advance. The Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC) does not use temporal compression, so every frame can be decoded and displayed immediately without first decoding other frames. The drawback of this codec is that it requires much more bandwidth and hard drive storage space. The following are steps for you to [url=http://www.pavtube.com/guide/canon-eos-video-converter-for-imovie-import-canon-video-to-imovie.html]convert Canon EOS 6D media natively to iMovie/FCE[/url] compatible format editing.
[*] Read More: [url=http://www.pavtube.com/canon-camera-file-transcode.html]Canon Column[/url] - Canon Cameras Videos Transcode Solution
[*] Read More: [url=http://mts-to-aic-converter.com/log-and-transfer-canon-eos-6d-mov-to-final-cut-pro-x/]Final Cut Pro not compatible with Canon EOS 6D H.264 MOV file on Mac?[/url]
Guide: How to transcode Canon EOS 6D MOV to iMovie or Final Cut Express for editing?
Step 1: Run Pavtube [url=http://www.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-mac/]Canon EOS Files Converter[/url] and load H.264 MOV clips to it. You can click either "Add Video" button or "Add from folder" button to load source MOV files.
Tips: If you want to combine the loaded MOV clips into one file, simply tick off the checkbox before "Merge into one file".
Step 2: Select "Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC) (*.mov)" as target format
In order to [url=www.pavtube.com/canon-camera-file-transcode.html]convert Canon recordings[/url] to AIC for use in iMovie or Final Cut Express, simply hit "Format" menu and follow "iMovie and Final Cut Express" > "Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC) (*.mov)".
Step 3: Start H.264 MOV to AIC Conversion.
Click the big button "Convert" to start Canon EOS 6D H.264 MOV to AIC MOV Conversion. As soon as the conversion is completed, you are able to click "Open" button to get the generated AIC MOV files for use in iMovie or Final Cut Express.
Step 4: Import converted Canon EOS 6D MOV to iMovie or Final Cut Express
Launch iMovie or Final Cut Express, and then choose File > Import > Movies to import the converted Canon EOS 6D MOV to iMovie or Final Cut Express for further editing. You can follow this tutorial [url=http://www.pavtube.com/guide/import-video-files-projects-to-imovie.html]How to Import video files, projects to iMovie 8/9/11?[/url]
You may also want to burn your video files from iMovie/FCE to DVD disc or ISO files for backup or storage, You can refer to this article: [url=http://www.pavtube.com/guide/burn-final-cut-pro-projects-to-dvd-on-mac.html]How to Free Burn projects from Final Cut Pro to DVD on Mac?[/url] Free Pavtube DVD Creator for Mac is your best choice, which is a great Free DVD burning Mac software.
PS. If you have any problem, pls contact with [url=http://mailto:email@example.com/]firstname.lastname@example.org[/url] to get more information. You also can leave a message on [url=http://community.pavtube.com/pavtube]Pavtube Community[/url] or [url=http://www.facebook.com/pavtubefans]Pavtube Facebook[/url], we will answer your questions as soon as possilble.
Mother's Day Lowest Promotion- Best Mac BD/DVD/HD Video Converter 30% OFF
[size=4]HOOOOOOOOT NEWS[/size]: Mother's Day happens to be just around the corner, and we sincerely hope you've got plans to show as well as tell your mom how much you love her. If you haven't figured out a strategy, take a look at Pavtube 2013 Mother's Day Promotion. The most popular software [size=3][color=#c0504d]Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac, Video Converter Ultimate, Blu-ray Ripper and DVD Ripper[/size][/color] is at [size=3][color=#c0504d]30% off[/size][/color] Discount expiring on [size=3]May 22, 2013[/size]. [size=3]Time-limited! Never Miss![/size]
This is Mother's Day best Gift Idea from Pavtube Studio.
* If you like shooting, just use your lovely cameras and camcorders to record the best moment with your family and then edit AVCHD/MTS/M2TS/MXF video files on Mac FCP, FCP X, iMovie, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, iPhoto 8/9/11 etc in pleasant quality.
* If yu choose a computer, a tablet or a smartphone as Mother's Day gift, we do offer low prices software solutions for your mom to enjoy videos, TV shows, camera recordings and Blu-ray DVD movies on those devices anywhere and any time with Video Converting on Mac.
Top Pick - 30% OFF Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac (Ony [size=3]$45.5[/size], [size=3]30% Saving[/size])
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac is an all-in-one video converter, DVD ripper and Blu-ray Ripper, which means it lets you convert Blu-rays, DVDs, TV recordings, HD (AVCHD) shootings, Flashes and many other video types into desire formats (MP4, MOV, M4V, TS, MKV, AVI, WMV, MPG, VOB, etc).
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac can also convert Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Sony and Panasonic camera or camcorder recorded HD videos or 1080p footages to editable HD video formats for non-linear editing software like iMovie, FCE, FCP 7/FCP X, Final Cut Studio, Avid, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle Studio, Cyberlink PowerDirector, Windows Movie Maker, etc. The HD footage can be compressed to SD video clips for storage when you wanna save storage space.
Part I: Highlights of the software- Why Choose this Best HD Video to Mac Converter:
* Rip Blu-ray/DVD to Mac HDD in MP4, AVI, MOV, M4V, MKV, MPG and more formats;
* Convert HD MKV, AVI, WMV, etc for playback on iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV;
* Convert HD footages (AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, M2T,MXF, HDV, TOD, MOD, MOV) to iMovie and Final Cut editable codec (AIC, DV, ProRes, etc);
* Restore DVR TiVo files to lossless MPEG files or convert TiVo to desired formats;
* Convert among other common videos such as flash videos, Quicktime videos, CD files, digital video files, Matroska files, etc.
* Extract audio tracks from the source discs and clips for personal use;
* Edit the video and movie clips by trimming, cropping, watermarking, flipping, etc.
Part II: Customer's Review:
* I have to say your product seems very good, and as a professional film editor its ability to convert to Avid codecs was definitely a plus.
* Yes, we're using it to convert mxf files taken off a P2 video card - and it works great - love it! We were using an iMedia Converter for everything, but it didn't do MXF files, so we had to find you - thanks again.
* I Love This Product because I have been able to convert my whole entire movie collection including my Blu-rays to itunes, which I can now watch everything on my apple TV. It's great.
[size=4]More Giveaway on Pavtube 2013 Mother's Day Coupon:[/size]
1. Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate (30% off)
What does the software do? Basically it lets you put Blu-ray movies, DVDs and videos of various formats onto any portable device, so that you can use the copy-protected movies freely and watch movie anywhere.
2. Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper (Windows) (Mac) (30% off)
The app lets you back up and convert Blu-ray& DVD collections into iPad/iPhone/Apple TV friendly format so as to enjoy movies. This is definitely a good gift for frequent travelers. The software exports up to 1080p full HD video with both stereo and 5.1 sound, so as to make full use of available surround sound system. Moreover, the latest update includes 3D Blu-Ray ripping feature!
3. Pavtube DVD Ripper (Windows) (Mac) (30% off)
It has outputs for almost all the Android models, so you can start getting DVD movie library ready for your Android devices like Kindle Fire HD, ASUS Transformer Prime, Nook (HD/HD+) Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy S4/S3, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10, Nexus 4, Lenov ThinkPad tablet, Sony Tablet S, Toshiba Thrive, Motorola Xoom, etc...
More than converting Blu-ray/DVD movies to Android tablet playing both on Mac and Windows, Pavtube DVD Ripper also pack perfect support for portable devices that run other OS, including iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry PlayBook, Microsoft Surface RT/Pro tablet, HP TouchPad, Nokia Lumia 920/822, etc.
Pavtube's Mother's Day Lowest Promotion- Get 30% OFF iMedia Converter for Mac!